V-Ray 3.0 Maya
V-Ray 3.0 for Maya is built to meet the creative demands of CG artists and modern production pipelines, V-Ray 3.0 for Maya is a full suite of physically-based lighting, shading and rendering tools tightly integrated into Autodesk Maya. V-Ray 3.0 for Maya focuses on artist productivity and delivers a powerful new set of features and improvements to speed up lighting, look development and rendering workflows.
What’s new in V-Ray 3.1 for Maya
• Compatible with Maya 2016
• V-Ray RT GPU enhancements – Hair & fur, Subsurface scattering, Displacement & subdivision surfaces, Light Cache GI, Anisotropic highlights, UDIM textures, Texture baking, QMC sampling on NVIDIA CUDA devices
• New VR cameras with support for 6×1 cube maps and spherical stereo images and Shade Map for optimized stereoscopic rendering
• Optimized workflow and user interface – Quick settings, Light Lister, Tooltips, Updated default render settings
• Faster Ray Tracing and Rendering Performance
• Faster Feedback – The new Progressive Image Sampler
• More Powerful V-Ray RT
• Advanced Characters and Creatures
• Color Accurate Workflows – An improved V-Ray Frame Buffer
• Volume Rendering – V-Ray 3.0 includes optimized Phoenix FD
• Production-Focused Tools – V-Ray 3.0 is designed to give artists more control and flexibility.
VRay Versions Also Available